Thursday, September 12, 2019

The Talagxaon Particle: Inside the Epic Story

This blog is about my epic sci-fi tale, The Talagxaon Particle. So I wanted to impress upon you some insight behind the story. Why did I create it? What inspired me? Where is it going?

Well, recently I decided to answer some of these questions in a video. Check it out and tell me if it answers some of those vital questions for you. Who knows, your replies may spark other videos on the subject!

And don't forget to check out my stories at Amazon.com. They are all available for digital and print purchase!


 My first story: "Shroud of Shadows" The second work, "Roads of the Valiant"    The third published work, "Punishment of God"



Until next time, sci-fi fans...



Toward the upward reach of man!



No comments:

Post a Comment